- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We may collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information that you provide to us, such as on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transaction with us or others; and information from others, such as credit bureaus, real estate appraisers and employers We do not disclose any non-public personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- To maintain security of customer information, we restrict access to your personal and account information to persons who need to know that information to provide you products or services.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your non-public personal information. If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.